Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Greetings from my new home at blogspot!

I'll still be posting to my eBay and myspace blogs, but am hoping this will evolve into the new and "official" King of Mice Studios website blog. The old version was a nightmare to update, requiring an email to my webperson, and a sometimes lengthy wait before it posted (can you tell I'm technically challenged?!)

At any rate, I'm still finding my way around this, and need to figure out how to post photos and such, but I'm told it's reasonably easy to figure out...Then again, we're talking about totally right brained ME, so we'll see.....

The website is also in the process of being updated, albeit in baby steps as I can afford them. New links were recently added, this blog of course, and the NEXT step will be a gallery update, so stay tuned. :)

And wish me luck!

~ Carolee

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Good luck Carolee here and elsewhere! :)

Unknown said...

Hey there Carolee, love your new blog!

Kitty Forseth said...

Yayyyyy Carolee!!!! Congrats!!