Lori Rudolph, friend and fellow EHAG Halloween artist, tagged me to write five random things about myself. I've seen these posts on others' blogs, so I suppose it was just a matter of time, lol...(and lookout the rest of you, five of you are next, hehe!) So here goes, five Random things:
1. Although most of my work is Halloween and Fantasy, one of my first loves is portraiture, specifically, colored pencil portraits.
2. I knit. Nothing fancy, mostly scarves, shawls, afghans and lately felted purses.
3. Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, in a moment of temporary insanity following a bad break-up, I joined the army for about ten minutes. The experience was pretty similar to that movie "Private Benjamin", but unlike the Goldie Hawn character, I had the good sense to get out. This whole episode generally shocks people who know me to be the total liberal/pacifist type now.
4. I have a serious CD buying jones. I justify my addiction by telling myself it's a business expense (can't work without music). :)
5. I've always wanted to live abroad, specifically a little cottage in the English or Irish countryside, and if I could afford it, probably would.
So - there you go, five random things. In turn, I'm tagging Jen, Chris, John, Lyndy and Melissa.
And please read on - yesterday's post was a heads up on some new work I'll be listing soon, so stay tuned.....