Yes, it's another round of blog tag (thanks, Iva, lol!) and this time the game is to list five completely unimportant things about yourself....Which is puzzling, because I'm sure it's pretty much ALL unimportant, but in the spirit of being a good sport, here goes:
1. I'm almost completely right-brained. Logical reasoning, numbers, computer stuff, and pretty much anything analytical makes my head want to explode. My husband recently described it this way: "Here's Carolee; X plus Y equals....Oh look, a butterfly!"
2. This one falls into the realm of temporary insanity.....Long, long ago, in a land far, far away, I was in the army for about ten minutes. Ever see "Private Benjamin"? It was kinda like that but given the chance to get out, I JUMPED on it. ;)
3. When I first met my husband he was the bass player in a rock band. Six feet tall, long, auburn Cat Stevens curls, beard and moustache, tight jeans, and rode a motorcycle; completely wild........Um, is it getting hot in here?
4. I play the piano. Not well, mind you, but enough to remember Fur Elise and bang out a few carols come Christmastime.
5. I own very few pieces of clothing without paint stains, and only three pairs of shoes, so absolutely dread the prospect of dressing up. My rule of thumb has become this: If I can't wear jeans, I pretty much don't need to go.
So there you are, and in turn I'm tagging five more unsuspecting bloggers:
Lori of Retro-Rudolphs
Jen of Gypsy Mare Studios
Kristen of Kristen Beason Designs
Leah of Leah Stone Art
John Randall York of Random York
Have fun, kids. ;)