Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Signs of Spring

Tiny green buds on the lilac bushes....

Moss appearing on the bricks at the side of the pond.....

And I'm not sure what these little guys are called, but they're coming up all OVER the herb garden....

Spring is definitely on it's way! If you're into hearing some springtime tunes, scroll down on the right and click on the playlist. I'm dating myself with some of the selections, but they sooooooooo herald springtime. :)

Back soon with Halloween goodies galore!

~ Carolee

9 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Yes, Spring is on the way, and look at Mr. Frog...he's so enjoying it!

Kathleen Coy said...

So good to see your flowers, Carolee. Hopefully in a couple weeks we will have some too!

Lisa Gatz said...

I do love seeing moss spring up in my garden. It just doesn't stay long enough here in my part of the country.

Nice pics!

Dolores said...

Carolee, I'm not sure but I think it is some kind of ranunculus (something in the buttercup family).

snippetgirl said...

I want to be that frog lounging around and soaking up the spring weather! Lovely photos!

artbyakiko said...

Beautiful pictures! Those are called Winter Aconites. Their roots are extremely toxic if eaten.
Spring is here!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Thank goodness signs of Spring abound...it's been such a LONG and cold winter this year...darn groundhog! LOL '-P)

PS: Thanks for following me Carolee!

SpOOky Best Always,
Chris (-:

julie said...

Carolee,
So much of what I see on your blog inspires so I'm giving you the Kreativ Blogger Award...please stop by my blog and pick it up...enjoy, julie

Kristen Beason said...

Ah, Spring...beautiful pictures!

Have a great weekend,
Kristen