Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wishing on a Star

Sometimes inspiration comes when we least expect it.

I'll just be puttering around the house (OK, I don't do much puttering these days, far too busy for that, hehe)...But I'll be DOING something - in this case I was tidying up the living room - and there it is, a little spark. Like Merlin gazing up at the tree....

He appeared to be looking at a star, and it got me wondering - if a cat could wish upon a star, what do you suppose he would wish for? Other than lots of tuna, I mean. :) Anyway, this is the piece that followed that line of thinking, a little black kitten wishing upon the Christmas star....

Actually, I think my own wishes would be similar.

Peace on Earth, Goodwill to all. It really says it all. :)

Wishing you the blessings of this beautiful season...

♥ Carolee

10 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

How sweet both the real kitty and painting :)

Hugs,
Marsha

Michelle Eaton said...

I would wish for the same. A beautiful piece :)

Linda said...

Lovce your signs. There are so magical. Wishing you a peaceful Happy Chrsitma. Lindax

Janine said...

Sweet Photo and lovely painting as allways.

Anne said...

What a magical painting!!!

Rue said...

Stunning! Merlin is quite the subject - a handsome boy!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Merlin makes a wonderful model.

:)

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Beautiful, Carolee, just beautiful!
♥, Susan

Acornmoon said...

and to you Carolee!

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

beautiful both your art and your cat :)
enjoy your day
tabby