Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kicking Off Summer in Bloglandia!

You know, Facebook is fun, but I just can't help but feel this little piece of the web is still "home". :)

Soooooo, with that in mind, I'd like to invite everyone to a little gathering next Thursday, June 10 - a sort of summer kickoff and blog sale. Just a few items, a couple large, a couple small, and one inspired by the beauty of the ocean - a place very dear to my heart, and on my mind a great deal lately, as I'm sure everyone else.

I've also updated the playlist here with a few favorite tunes that say "summer" to me. If you're inclined to give a listen, just scroll down on the right. :)

♥ Carolee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what a lovely thing to do, sounds like fun also.
I know what you mean, facebooks great and all but i love my blog and other blogs that i follow, its one big blog family xx

skyecoven said...

Counting down. :O) can hardly wait.
BB
Shal