Friday, July 16, 2010

Little Boxes :)

I'm flying in very quickly (and very early!) this morning, to show you two whimsical little pieces I completed yesterday...

Tiny trinket boxes, just 3" square, now up for grabs on eBay.

More goodies are on the way soon, but right now I'm flying out the door to make the drive to Philadelphia, where John will begin his interferon treatment. Thanks sooooooo much for all the prayers and good wishes! They're much appreciated, and I'll post an update soon. :)

♥ Carolee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable, I love them! Best of luck to your husband.

Hopefully a good weekend ahead!

Unknown said...

love,, love, love the butterfly box. Sending prayers to you and your hubby.

~Karen

Kai said...

I want to be YOU when I grow up! Your art is gorgeous, whimsical, FUN! I am in awe!