Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Final Countdown....

Well, just five days left until we pack the Beetle (and I do mean PACK, teehee!) and set out for Michigan, and the most magical Halloween art show ever, the Ghoultide Gathering! I know I've posted this video before, but for anyone who hasn't seen it, here's a little sampling of last year's extravaganza....


I'm excited and terrified, thrilled and sleep deprived, and with just a few days of painting time left, have more ideas spinning around in my addled brain than I know what to do with, haha. But I know it will work out, it always does.

The most exciting part is the friends and collectors traveling from all over the country to see the show, and I can't wait to meet everyone in person!

In four short years, Scott Smith and Stephanie Rawson have created what has become the country's premiere Halloween art event, and I can't thank them enough for including me. I'm truly giddy with anticipation, and grateful beyond words for the opportunity to share my work.

Soooooo, I hope to see you there!!! (I'll be the roundish one, dressed in black, with the cane and the dark circles under her eyes, hehe.)

In the meantime, it's back to work!!
♥ Carolee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes on the show!

mermaiden said...

I was just telling myself I need to set some goals for this coming year. One is to get involved with the Halloween art scene and get my hats Out There. That clip was great inspiration for me!

I feel your excited anticipation for this show :D

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Loved the video and the music was great looked like a great time was had. Wishing you a fabulous trip and hope to hear all about it soon

LYNDY WARD said...

Sending loads of positive wishes for a wonderful show. Hope you sell your pointy hat off... So sorry for your loss as well.

I wanted also to thank you for the postcard invite to the show. I save all those darling postcards too.

Cosmic Blessings To You & John With Hugs,
Lyndy

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Again Carolee, I meant to leave my invitation:

HALLOWEEN GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS
Calling All Witches, Black Cats, Spirits, Ghosts & Goblins. It's Time For My Second Annual Haunted Halloween Party Giveaway. Hope You'll Fly By Before The Stroke Of Midnight All Hallows' Eve...

It's Wicked Good Fun ~ Virtually Eat, Drink & Be Scary!
Lyndy & Merlin (my new adopted fur baby)

Check It Out Today (or as soon as you can):
TODAYSGOLD
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/