Monday, October 11, 2010

A Big Thank You...

...To all who visited yesterday's blog sale! All pieces are spoken for now, save the large painting, which will probably list on eBay Tuesday evening. (UPDATE - The painting is sold.)

In the meantime, I've also listed a couple of trinket boxes, on a three day auction, with a buy-it-now option. :)

This is a bit of a crazy week, with shipping galore, commissions to finish, some sign painting work at the vet (gotta love bartering!) and a bit of socializing too, as I join a friend to visit another friend who is showing her wonderful Halloween work this weekend.

It's also the week for Vanessa Valencia's fabulous online Halloween party, but since I'll be out of town on Saturday, I must remember to take some party photos earlier in the week! This may be just the occasion to break out my new Halloween tea cozy and Practical Magic mug. ;)

And did I mention the rest of October is pretty nuts too?! TWO Halloween parties, cabin ladies weekend (more on this later) and dealing with the roofers yet again, *sigh*...

Wish me luck! ;)

♥ Carolee

No comments: