Monday, November 29, 2010

I Can't Help Myself...

No matter how hard I try to remain true to my normally "wicked" nature, it's Christmas, and cuteness just keeps breaking through....

In fact, one of my EHAG friends recently told me she feared at this rate, I would need an intervention very soon, hehe. :)

I'll admit it, the latest pieces ARE more whimsy than wicked, but who can resist this little angel?

Or this adorable Tuxedo Cat?

I think they're quite fun, and while I won't be taking any orders (They're more than a little labor intensive), I do hope they find a good home. :)

Stay tuned for more pieces very soon, including something for the EHAG Emporium update, tomorrow at 9PM eastern....

Until then,
♥ Carolee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are darling!!

Anonymous said...

Your cute mouse angel is adorable! Keep the whimsy alive...

Deb said...

They are wonderful, magical, whimsical and I think it just goes to show how "well rounded" you are Carolee! Angel on one shoulder, devil on the other! Deb