Tuesday, January 18, 2011

♥ Cupcakes and Buttons and Smiles ♥

I'm not sure what it is about cupcakes and buttons, but they never fail to make me smile...

Perhaps it's childhood memories of going through the buttons in Mom's sewing box, or of coming home to freshly baked cupcakes after school...

Whatever it is, I had so much fun combining the two elements in this original, hand painted birch wood box, listed now on eBay. I hope it brings a smile to someone's Valentine's Day!

I'll be working on commissions all this week, with just one other piece listing later today (Halloween this time!)...

Back soon!
♥ Carolee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Carolee! It's great to be back and your kindness and uplifting posts are the best! Love all the yummy cupcakes, and yes, what is it about the alure of buttons? :-)
~ Deb

Anonymous said...

They look good enough to eat! I don't know though, after the holidays I'm better off looking at pictures of rice cakes! LOL
Have a great day. ~~Cathy~~