Monday, January 31, 2011

EHAG Emporium

It's that time - the last day of the month, and the first EHAG Emporium update of the new year!

Here's my offering, "The Witch's Letters" - acrylic on a wooden letter box, which measures 7 1/2" x 7". Finished with a clear acrylic varnish, and a bit of space has been left at the top for me to paint your monogram, in elegant calligraphy (no extra charge).

$85 plus shipping. If you'd like to purchase, email me at carolee@kingofmice.com UPDATE - SOLD.

Thanks for taking a peek, and thanks for checking out our Emporium!! I'm so proud to be part of this amazing group of artists, and I know I speak for all of us when I say we sincerely appreciate your interest in our work!

Happy Haunting!
♥ Carolee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, your things are just adorable. Makes me want to get my paints out again. Haven't painted in ages. What inspiration.

Heathen said...

I love this. You do such beautiful work!