Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Brightest Blessings"

Just flying in to share the latest piece, listing on eBay tonight at 9PM eastern...

I've always been fascinated with stone circles (such mystical places!) and if I ever become rich and famous, would love to visit one someday. In the meantime, I can dream - and paint. ;)

The "Witching Hour" clock is still up for grabs, and I've included shipping and insurance in the purchase price (see photos in my last post). I may decide to eBay it at some point, but with a reserve price, as it took FOREVER to paint, and the wooden clock case was discontinued by the manufacturer at least five years ago and is nearly impossible to find now. ;)

I'm working on another clock this week (a commission), and next up on eBay will be a beautiful bentwood box, probably with a spring theme of some sort...

In the meantime, I'm off to make supper. John is still having a hard time recovering from the first round of radiation, so things are a little crazy around here. I've passed on all the well wishes though, and we both sincerely appreciate them!

Back just as soon as I can carve out some time....

♥ Carolee

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

Your painting is wonderful
and
stones in circles are magic indeed.