Friday, September 2, 2011

"Friends and Familiars"

Just popping in for a minute to share the latest black cat painting - a large Innkeeper's sign, perfect for the black cat lover (apologies for the slight glare - black is soooo difficult to photograph)...

In light of the economy - and truth be told, the need to generate a little cash for car repairs - I'm offering just two of these for direct purchase at $125 each, on a first come basis (The usual price is $195 via commission). If you're interested, shoot me an email at carolee@kingofmice.com. :) UPDATE - BOTH SOLD.

Still madly painting Halloween signs, most for the upcoming Ghoultide Gathering, but I hope to share at least one more here in the next couple of days!

In the meantime, I'm wishing everyone in the U.S. a happy and safe holiday weekend, and holding those still dealing with the aftermath of Irene's wrath close to my heart.

♥ Carolee

No comments: