Friday, July 20, 2012

Midnight Margariiiiiiitas!!

Every once in a while, I paint a piece that I soooooo wish I could keep, and this is most definitely one of those times, hehe....

Painted after the scene in "Practical Magic" where the Aunts conjure up a batch of "Midnight Margaritas"....


Acrylic on canvas, 8" x 10" x 1 1/2, with the incantation from the movie hand lettered around the edge in margarita lime green...


It's up for grabs on Etsy now, and I can't wait to see who captures it!

Tee hee heeeeee. :)

♥ Carolee

5 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Just magical love it! Becca :)

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Eeee! That's my happy sound!

Janine said...

This is one of my favourite movies and your painting is fabulous

maddyrose said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to part with this piece. The sisters and the Midnight Margaritas was one of my favorite parts in the movie and you've painted it perfectly.

Linda said...

Awesome.