Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sneaky-Peeky (and PFATT Update!)

APOLOGIES to PFATT Marketplace collectors!  GoDaddy (my website and email host) seems to be down, so I am unable to retrieve email to see who captured this piece until they are up and running again. Thanks for your patience. ~ Carolee


Infused with magic and whimsy, this one was created as severe thunderstorms blew through our area...


 Seriously - dark as night outside, with wind bending the old oak tree out back, and sheets of rain lashing the skylight overhead...the perfect atmosphere, hehe. :)

It will be up for grabs on a first-come basis on Monday's PFATT Marketplace (10AM pacific/1PM eastern).

Details: The piece measures 15" at its tallest point, is hand made of birch wood, painted in acrylics, and has a sculpted handle. A clear acrylic varnish has been added for protection.

As always, this piece is available to the first person to email me after the update. (carolee@kingofmice.com)

And now, it's back to the proverbial drawing board for me...Ghoultide is less than four weeks away, and I'm in a creative frenzy....eeek!!
♥ Carolee


2 comments:

Sylvia Smiser said...

I LOVE IT! It looks like it's dancing the dans Macabre. That's going to be one very lucky person to get this one!

Angela Reeves said...

This is wonderful, I love it!! So different and unique, and totally fun!