Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"All the Better to See You With, My Dear!"

It's EHAG Emporium time again, and in keeping with this month's artistic challenge ("Once Upon a Wicked Time" - see previous post), I've painted Little Red Riding Hood and the Big, Bad, Werewolf, hehe....

As Little Red walks through the dark forest on her way to her Grandmother's house, she senses something behind her....but what? The wolf's words border the painting on the outside edge, so it's ready to hang (no need for a frame!)


 This original, one of a kind acrylic painting measures 8" x 10 x 1 1/2" deep, and comes to you signed by the artist (me) with a certificate of authenticity included. (The second photo here was pre-varnishing, so appears a little lighter - the black is actually very deep)


 $165 + $12 shipping in the US (international is more). 

It's available on Wednesday evening's EHAG Emporium (April 30th), which opens at 9PM eastern, and as always will be captured on a first-come basis by emailing me after the update at carolee@kingofmice.com.

Thanks for taking a peek, and I'll be back very soon with new work - Oh, and in the meantime, this beautiful, amber eyed cat is also up for grabs. I think he'd make a wonderful gift for someone with rescues. You'll find him in my Etsy shop...


 Until next time,
♥ Carolee




No comments: