Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"A Midsummer Night's Tea"

Just popping in to share the latest piece, a hand painted, birch wood tea chest or treasure box (with removable dividers)....


I began painting this one on Midsummer's Day, and completed it today, which as it happens is International Fairy Day!


Such a fun piece to paint, and I hope it brings a little *fairy magic* to its new home...


Acrylic on birch wood, finished with a clear, acrylic varnish. Signed and dated on the bottom by the artist (me). Measures 9" x 8 1/2" x 4 1/2".

$285 + shipping and insurance, which will vary by location. Available on a first-come basis, by emailing me at carolee@kingofmice.com . UPDATE ~ SOLD.

Thanks so much for taking a peek, and I'll be back very soon with new work!

♥ Carolee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That fairy-box is so adorable :) I'm shore fairies celebrate all night long in the midsummer's eve. I also painted fairies on Fairy Day. It's nice to visit your blog again. I always find new inspirations.

Much love and light
Niina