Friday, February 27, 2015

"Blessed Bee"

Hello again!

It's EHAG Emporium time tomorrow night, and this month's offering is an homage to our friends the bees - and a bit of a springtime play on the magical phrase "Blessed Be"....


 The birch wood box measures 10" x 5 1/2" x 4 1/2", and is painted in acrylics, finished with a clear, acrylic varnish, and has a little sculpted, bee skep handle. Oh, and take a peek inside - there's another little bee!


The EHAG Emporium updates as always, on the last day of the month at 9PM eastern, and this piece will be available on a first-come basis once the update goes live. 

I've already received several comments and messages from people anxious to capture this one, and while I  sooooooo wish I could paint faster and offer more, my art would lose the fine detail I'm so passionate about, and then it wouldn't be my art anymore. So thanks to everyone for the very kind words and feedback I've received on this piece, and I look forward to seeing where it will find a home!

Until next time,
♥ Carolee

1 comment:

lizmaynz said...

your work is amazing so awesome luv it all the best Pauline aka lizmaynz on face book :D