Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Springtime" Box :)

What a joy to spend the "work" day painting pieces like this one....


No matter what the challenge (and there have been many lately!) there's something so zen and relaxing about the creative process, something so calming. It never fails to put things in perspective. ;)


That said, the challenges this week do necessitate some sales PDQ, so to that end, I'm offering this original, one of a kind bentwood box, here on the blog before listing on eBay or elsewhere...


It's a beautifully hand made piece, painted in acrylics with a clear, acrylic varnish, and measures 8" x 6" x 6". Signed and dated, with a certificate of authenticity. $225 including shipping anywhere in the U.S. Shoot me an email at carolee@kingofmice.com to purchase. :) UPDATE - SOLD.

The schedule was thrown off a bit this week with John's hospitalization and tomorrow's trip into the city (oncology appointment, and I want to be there) but I'll be back with new work very soon (must finish a couple of commissions too!)

Thanks for taking a peek, and Happy Spring!

♥ Carolee

2 comments:

Heathen said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Congrats on the quick sale!

Unknown said...

Love the new piece! I finally got around to listening to your new playlist. Very nice! So, if you see I'm lingering on your blog, I'm not stalking,(lol) just listening to your tunes while I work! :-) Sending wellness wishes. Take Care. ~ Deb