Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Final Stretch...

With less than two weeks until we pack up the Beetle and head to Michigan for the Ghoultide Gathering, well - insanity doesn't even begin to describe it. The studio looks as though a reporter should be standing in the center giving a damage assessment...

And the only thing keeping the rest of house even reasonably intact is my wonderful husband (or he likes to call himself, "the mice president"). Thank heaven for helpful husbands, eh? He's pretty much taken over housecleaning and errand running until after the show, God love him.

No more sneak peeks I'm afraid (aside from the partial in-progress photo above) - much more fun for collectors to be surprised at the show, I think!

But aside from show pieces, I did paint this little treat box, which will probably go on Etsy in the next day or two. A bit different, but the shape of the box so reminded me of a haunted house, I just went with it...


Those stones took forever to paint, but I think they look kind of cool. It says "Boo!" inside. :)

I'll be ordering a few prints tomorrow as well, and adding them to the Etsy shop Wednesday or Thursday, so stay tuned.

That's about it for now. I'm off to brew a pot of tea, and read a chapter or two before turning in. Just started this one...

Perfect to take to Ghoultide, yes?!

I'm giddy with excitement at the prospect of meeting some of you, so if you make it to the show, do drop by and introduce yourself!

OK, now I'm really going, hehe...

Until next time,
~ Carolee

2 comments:

Sylvia Smiser said...

Thank God for wonderful husbands. I can't wait to see all your gorgeous work at Ghoultide Gathering. I'll see you there!
Also VERY Giddy,
Sylvia
www.anaboocreationsbysylvia.blogspot.com

Cameron said...

Wish I could go! Sounds like a dream come true!

Best witches....heehee!