Sunday, March 31, 2013

"Cat and Mouse"


 I have a very special offering for this month's EHAG Emporium, an original checkers game and storage box, hand painted in acrylics, with twenty four very detailed game pieces...


The interior of the box is decoupaged with antiqued papers for an aged effect, and the exterior features the same antiqued finish, with a clear, acrylic varnish added for protection.


  $395, plus insured UPS shipping, which will vary by location.


I had sooooo much fun painting this one, but it was extremely labor intensive, so no additional orders will be taken. It is offered, as always on a first come basis, by emailing me with your intent to purchase at carolee@kingofmice.com. UPDATE ~ SOLD

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my work, and Happy Easter (Yes, I know, leave it to the artists of EHAG to inject a little Hallowe'en into Easter!) ;)

♥ Carolee





No comments: