Saturday, March 30, 2013

"The Salem Sanctuary for Wayward Cats"

I mentioned last week on facebook that I never seem to tire of painting these cat's eyes...


Which is true, but after filling several requests for these innkeeper's signs, I think I finally have it out of my system for awhile, hehe. Although one of these days, given that we have three rescued felines here, I should really paint one for myself. ;)

In the meantime, the very last one is available in the Etsy shop - and since I painted a few of these at a time, I was able to price them well below the regular commissioned price. Future orders would run more. UPDATE ~ SOLD

I'll be back very soon with a photo of Sunday night's EHAG Emporium offering (I know, leave it to the artists of EHAG to inject a little Halloween whimsy into Easter Sunday, right?) ;)

Until then,
♥ Carolee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea when you will make more of these? I LOVE it! I rescue and help feral and friendly street cats and black cats are my fav - so beautiful.

Carolee said...

Hi, and thanks! These are always available by commission. Just email if interested (email in right hand sidebar). :) ~ C