Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cute as a Button, Part Two. ♥

I'm having such fun with these button paintings! Here are two I finished today, which will be up for grabs tomorrow in the Etsy shop, unless they're snapped up first (larger than the previous ones, at 8" x 8", and $75 + $10 shipping)

You can't really see it in the pics, but there's a white rick-rack hanger at the top. Sooooo cute.

UPDATE - Both now sold. :)

I'll be working madly on commissions and a piece for the PFATT Marketplace this week, as well as catching up on a few things around the house, and applying for a new passport. Hard to believe the big road trip is just about 3 months away now!

Must run now, but I'll be back very soon...

♥ Carolee
PS - if you'd like one of the button paintings, just shoot me an email at carolee@kingofmice.com

No comments: