Monday, April 22, 2013

"Malice in Wonderland"

Two weeks since I last posted here....

And if you thought I'd fallen down the rabbit hole, you'd be right. ;)

Between commission work (which I'm soooooo behind on, but finally beginning to see a little light at the end of the tunnel), household obligations, and this newest piece, I've barely had time to come up for air! I did finally finish this one last night, but was so pleased with the entire process, I actually began work on one more with the same "Malice" theme. Sort of an Alice in Wonderland meets Halloween thing...


Fun, yes? (More pics among the "sold" items in the Etsy shop.)

This particular piece has already been claimed, but as I mentioned, there's another in the works, which will travel with me to the Ghoultide Gathering. ;)

In other news, the love of my life and self appointed Mice President continues to improve after last month's hospital stay, and the results of last weeks CAT scan show nothing amiss in the lungs other than a little residual inflammation. Big relief.

And work continues in the studio for both Ghoultide and Etsy, with four new, oval, bentwood boxes available in the next couple of days, and a "Oz" inspired tea tray coming soon. No definite direction for the boxes yet, but I'm thinking a mouse, a crow, an owl, and who knows what else, hehe...

That's about it for now. I'll be back with more very soon.

As always, thanks for visiting, and thanks for taking a peek at my work!

♥ Carolee





No comments: