Saturday, June 14, 2014

Back to Wonderland!

With great delight, I took another tumble down the Rabbit Hole this week, and completed these commissioned coasters...


Soooo much fun to paint, and they'll be joining this lazy susan very soon....


I never seem to tire of painting Wonderland pieces, perhaps because there are so many interesting characters to explore, so many fantastical twists and turns and tales...

So much....well, MUCHNESS, you know?!

In fact, I found the most wonderful scalloped edge platter this week, so stay tuned for another Alice piece next week - this one offered here on the blog on a first-come basis. :)

I'm thinking I must paint an Alice necklace soon too - each wooden bead with a different Wonderland element...

Or maybe an Alice purse - wouldn't that be fun?!

Or a painting! Remember these two?

 

My head is just spinning with ideas...

Back very soon!

♥ Carolee


No comments: