Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A Woodland Witch!

Sometimes a commission comes along that is so inspiring, you just don't want the painting process to end. Such was the case with this woodland witch, who will soon be making a long journey to her new home in the wilds of western Canada...


She was painted in acrylics on a wood panel, but I loved her so much, I asked my friend Jennifer (of Jennifer MacNeill Photography) to take a photo for prints, which are now in the Etsy shop. I'm ordering one for myself as well, to grace the walls of the Gypsy themed guest room here at Sparrow's Rest. :)

I'll be back soon with a peek at works in progress for the Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween show (Sept 30th, in Marshall, MI), but in the meantime, it's nose to the grindstone - far too much work to accomplish and never enough time!

Until then, thanks for visiting!

Carolee




No comments: