Friday, March 13, 2009

SpookyTime Jingles Surprise!

I was so honored when Dani of SpookyTime Jingles contacted me a few weeks ago about a surprise guest appearance, and in fact, had a very hard time not letting this particular cat out of the bag (pun intended, hehe)....

VERY time consuming, this one, but lot of fun!

Details here, and while you're at it, do take a peek at all the other wonderful Halloween and holiday art - Dani's assembled quite a talented bunch!

*UPDATE* - this one is now sold, but I will consider orders for similar pieces.

Still working on new Halloween goodies; first up - a whimsical footstool, reminiscent of childhood Halloweens. After that, who knows....so many possibilities, so little time....

Wishing everyone a magical and creative day!

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Carolee

13 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Love it! it's totally fantastic!!

Teresa aka Tess said...

wow, such detail.

Acornmoon said...

Lovely work as always. (So nice to know that you have an abundance of bees.)

Zan Asha said...

I was wondering if and when you'd get into STJ--I think your work is PERFECT for it (and vice versa) :)

Kathleen Coy said...

Oh my goodness, I love the wee little mice!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Cool!! What a fun piece of art-jewelry, Carolee.
I'm off to check out your page on STJ.

noodle and lou said...

hoooray Carolee!! I'm so excited you are the guest seller this month for STJ! We are honored to have you with us. Your necklace is so incredible...of course it is already sold:):):)

Happy, Happy weekend! xox...jenn

Doreen Frost said...

I love spooky time jingles...it's a great site! Congrat's! Love this piece.


Hugs,
Doreen

quitethecrow said...

Carolee...your beads are beautiful. Each set you do seems to outshine the last!

Thank you for your kind words about my little "ticky-tackys".

Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

artbyakiko said...

Fantastic creation!! I love it! The black cat at the center is gorgeous.

Lisa Gatz said...

What a gorgeous necklace! Wow!

Nice work.

Marie-Monique said...

J'adore!!!!!!! à bientôt

Karri said...

Way Cool! I could never paint that small...and do it so well...as you clearly have. Wonderful!

Karri