Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween Time!

I'm up to my ears in timepieces this week as I paint several of these beautiful, artisan made, maple clocks...At least three of them will go with me to the show (different designs, of course), but one is up for grabs on eBay.....

Sooooooooo many hours in this one, but I just love all the detail. :)

In other news, the fall e-newsletter went out today, and for those of you who don't subscribe, I'm opening the commission window again for a very brief period. I'm booked through mid November right now, but will take on just a couple more projects prior to Christmas and Yule....So if you have a piece in mind, and are OK with letting the creative process evolve (I work better without strict guidlines) shoot me an email. ;)

I'm off to grab a very late supper now, then back to the painting! (No rest for the wicked, eh?)

Until next time....
♥ Carolee

5 comments:

julietk said...

I love the way you use silhouettes they are so effective with the bright backgrounds, and of course they fit so well with a Halloween theme.

Anonymous said...

OMG it's stunnig, I would soooooo have this infact I ahve te perfect place for it lol xx

Unknown said...

I really, really, really really love your work! Suzie. x

Art by Darla Kay said...

Very beautiful!! I love all the detail, you are so talented!

Regina Moore said...

Love, love, love this! Gorgeous colors and such a fun details!