Friday, July 9, 2010

Crisp Cool Breezes

Well, OK....not really. Only in my imagination. ;)

It's actually sweltering here in Lancaster County, but imagination can be a powerful and magical thing, allowing me to travel from the oppressive heat of the studio to a soft, sandy beach, where a gentle, misty breeze is blowing in from the ocean...

It can allow me to fast forward a few months to autumn (my most favorite of all the seasons!) where leaves are turning, and pumpkins are ready to be harvested, and baked into muffins and pies...

It won't be long now, *sigh*...

Back in the real world, these two signs are up for grabs on tonight's PFATT Marketplace update (midnight pacific time) on a first-come basis. Oh - and the pumpkin sign can be personalized at the bottom. :) UPDATE ~ Both pieces are now sold.

More goodies are on the way soon, including several Halloween pieces! In the meantime, I have commissions to complete, and shipping to do, and the Ghoultide Gathering to prepare for, and, and, and....

Does anyone know where I can get some studio elves?!

Back very soon. ;)

♥ Carolee

4 comments:

Fotf said...

I love both peices but especially the beach one, it's been so hot here in the midlands that almost every window in the house is open and i've been baking too, mad i know lol.Have a great weekend :0)

Linda said...

No wonder they sold so quickly they are super, I've just been looking at the goultide pics from last year, I can see why you are all so excited about it, it looks such a fabulous event. Wish we had that sort of halloween feeling in the UK. Love to go one year, maybe, who knows. Linda :)

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Man I can just feel the breeze and smell the salt water...lovely...wish I was in your picture!

Chris :-)

Iva Wilcox said...

Maybe those cool ocean breezes will become a reality one day soon, if you travel to see me when we ultimately make the BIG move! Alas, it may take a year or two. But no time like the present to begin planning and dreaming! Happy Sunday!
~ Iva