Thursday, September 16, 2010

Finally, Some eBay Magic....

To say I've been having anxiety over my empty eBay page would be an understatement - in the nine years I've been selling my work there, I've nevereverever gone so long (weeks - eek!) without an offering...But such is life when preparing for a show. ;)

So I'm happy to report I've remedied the situation this evening, with not one but two new pieces listed...

The first reflects my love for my beautiful black cat Merlin, and for all things TEA - indeed a magical potion, a cure-all for what ails you - truly a cup of liquid wisdom and tranquility...

This hand painted tea chest is listed on eBay now, with a buy-it-now option. :)

The second piece was also inspired by Merlin, and by the old English charm I've written around the edge, used to invoke the blessing of a black cat...

(As anyone who's ever been owned by one of these gorgeous creatures knows, they are indeed good luck!) It's also listed on eBay.

I'll try to list another piece or two before the big show, but no promises. ;)

In the meantime, it's back to the studio....

♥ Carolee

1 comment:

KatHreN said...

love the little mouse hanging on for the ride!!! can't wait to see you at Ghoultide.
tooodles