Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Button, Button....

...Who's got the button?

Sorry, couldn't resist, and yes, I know I'm dating myself here. Do kids even play that game anymore?

I hope so. :)

Anyway, I just thought I'd share these little button pieces before listing them on Etsy tomorrow. If you'd like to purchase one or more, just shoot me an email at carolee@kingofmice.com. I'll take the first email I receive for each piece, and try to mark them sold asap...

Four little button paintings, measuring 5" x 5" with red polka dotted edges (no need for a frame). $45 each + shipping, which will vary by location...

Sleepy little mushroom mouse (UPDATE ~ SOLD)...

Bookworm mushroom mouse...(UPDATE ~ SOLD)

Beach Bunny (UPDATE ~ SOLD)...

Black Cat (UPDATE - SOLD)

Tiny tuxedo cat painting and easel (2" x 3" with 5" easel), $35 + shipping...

Tiny sleepy mouse trinket box (3" x 2"), $35 + shipping...

Tiny sleepy hedgehog trinket box (3" x 2"), $35 + shipping...

Thanks for taking a peek, and again, please email with questions, or to purchase. :)

♥ Carolee

1 comment:

Janine said...

Your Button- work is so sweet. I love all your new pieces