Sunday, May 11, 2014

♥ Best Friends ♥

Do you have a special someone in your life? A dear friend? Someone with whom you can laugh and cry, someone who encourages your dreams? Someone who just "gets" you?

This is who I had in mind when creating this diptych - two paintings which can be displayed together or separately - in one home or in two...


The first Witch writes a heartfelt letter (old fashioned I know, but who doesn't love a letter?) and her best friend reads it...Magic swirls from the pen as it writes, and from the letter as it's read. And of course, no matter how far away, the two friends are always under the light of the same moon.

These are available on Etsy now as a pair, but priced at what I usually charge for a single painting - so altogether a savings of almost $200. They are, as always, painted around the edges, so there's no need for a frame. I think they'd make an amazing gift, either together, or shared between two best friends or sisters.

I'll be back very soon with new work, and in the meantime, thank you for visiting and taking a peek at my latest!

♥ Carolee




No comments: