Saturday, October 18, 2008


There's a big Halloween extravaganza going on today at A Fanciful Twist, Vanessa Valencia's magical blog.....I'm getting ready, putting the finishing touches on a hand painted necklace I'll be wearing in honor of the festivities (to be listed later tonight - photos coming soon!)

In the meantime, please do grab a cup of your favorite brew and join me in attending this not-so-little soiree (over 100 guests!)..... Halloweeny goodness GALORE, teeheeheeheeheeheeeeeeee!! (she says in her best witch's cackle!)

Back again later.....

~ Carolee

4 comments:

Kathryn Costa said...

Oh I love baubles. I can't wait to see what you are preparing. Please oh please let me know when you've posted it and I'll fly back with my speediest of brooms.

I have something for those heads swimming from all of the bewitching spells as we jump from party to party. Be sure to swing by my place for I have some brain tonic and three witches brew for you! Vincent Price is waiting patiently for you to arrive to begin his story. I do hope to see you soon!

Happy early Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is just breathtaking. I love everything I`ve seen in here :)

Happy early Halloween

Kari said...

Thanks for visiting. Can't wait to see what you're up to!
Happy Halloween.
Kari

Cottage At Dove Canyon said...

Your work is lovely - I especially love the boxes. SO excited that all of us Halloween lovers got to meet one another! Thanks for stopping by my blog!