Thursday, January 26, 2012

Two Out of Four

There are two new prints up for grabs in the Etsy shop. :)

I know, it was supposed to be four. But the gnome painting had an odd sort of blemish on the snow - probably a small spot on the scanner I didn't catch. And the Water Dragon I'd painted for Chinese New Year could not be scanned, and the photo just wasn't high enough resolution, and came out looking a wee bit soft and out of focus. John says I'm too picky, but I don't think there's any such thing as too picky when it comes to my work. ;)

The good news is there are still two new prints available! The first is an older piece (last year), but one of my all time favorites, The Owl and the Pussycat...

The second is titled "Dwell in Peace" and features an arctic fox lying down with a snowshoe rabbit, with the northern lights in the background...

There are four of each in the Etsy shop.

Oh, and the original Baba Yaga is still up for grabs too...

I'll be back very soon with new work - just catching up around here after John's last hospital stay. He's home now, and we've both resumed a regular schedule, so I'm hoping things will stay on an even keel for awhile. :)

Until next time,
♥ Carolee

No comments: