Monday, November 5, 2007

Quick Update

Thanks very much to everyone who's commented and emailed. The cardiac cath dept. at our local hospital is "down" today (some kind of computer thing from what I gather) so they've postponed John's test until tomorrow....We're finding that "hurry up and wait" is standard operating procedure, but everyone has been so nice we really can't complain. John is comfortable, if a bit frustrated with everything still up in the air.

We should know more tomorrow. In the meantime, he's breathing easier and they've managed to slow his heart rate - a good thing. :)

~ Carolee


*retro-rudolphs* said...

Ooooh that's good news Carolee, re: the heart rate... not the hurry up and wait.

Continued prayers are flowing your way!



Dear Carolee, our prayers are with you & John always. Stay healthy yourself, try to get some sleep. Sending big hugs to you & your family (including your fur babies)...

All Our Love & Healing Hugs, Lyndy & Tom 

DesignsbyCK said...

Well at least some good news and like Lyndy said...please take care of yourself too!


Emily said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay warm and like Lyndy said, keep yourself healthy.