Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Celebrate!"

It's that time again - the EHAG Emporium update!!

I've created a very special piece this month, an original, one of a kind lazy susan - perfect for a Halloween party centerpiece...

Acrylics on wood composite, with a clear, acrylic varnish. I love how it features different scenes as it turns...

This one is quite large, measuring a full 18" in diameter...

It's up for grabs on a first-come basis for $295 plus shipping, which will vary by location. To purchase, please email me at carolee@kingofmice.com UPDATE: ~SOLD~

Thanks for looking, and look for more Halloween goodies on Etsy!!

♥ Carolee

3 comments:

Kim Gann said...

Love it! Love your work!

maddyrose said...

This is an amazing piece with so much going on. I love it.

Cameron said...

I'm so not surprised that sold so fast!!! Just darling!!!